Look at the picture and ask your partner for details about his/her picture to find similarities and differences between them.
Tell your partner what your text is about. Listen to each other and then exchange opinions about the topic and the content of the texts.
Student A: Describe this photo.
Student B: Describe this photo
To know more on the topic
In turns, ask your partner three questions about the following subjects and answer his/her questions. Start with the first one.
- What your partner would do if she were rich.
- Expensive things have a better quality. Give your opinion.
- You value things when they're hard to get. Give your opinion.
- It's easier for rich people to be happy than for poor people. Give your opinion.
- You can only get rich if you cheat people. Give your opinion.
Some quotes on wealth and money .
- It is not the man who has too little, but the man who craves more, that is poor. Seneca
- Time is more valuable than money. You can get more money, but you cannot get more time. Jim Rohn
- Happiness is not in the mere possession of money; it lies in the joy of achievement, in the thrill of creative effort. Franklin D. Roosevelt
- Money never made a man happy yet, nor will it. There is nothing in its nature to produce happiness. The more a man has, the more he wants. Instead of filling a vacuum, it makes one. Benjamin Franklin
- Don’t tell me where your priorities are. Show me where you spend your money and I’ll tell you what they are. James W. Frick